Welcome to California Pacific Airlines, a new entrant Part 121 air carrier, actively engaged in the second phase of the FAA certification process.
We are presently looking for highly motivated, experienced and qualified individuals who are excited about the challenge of being on the ground floor of a new airline. Preferably, our applicants should have E-JET experience and/or time serving as a check flight attendant/instructor with a Part 121 operator. Additionally they must be willing to locate themselves in proximity to the Carlsbad area.
If you feel you want to be considered a candidate for a flight attendant position and are willing to accept the challenges that come with being part of a new carrier, please view the following requirements and submit a cover letter and resume using the link below.
Thank you for your interest in California Pacific Airlines.
California Pacific Airlines Requirements:
- Two years experience as a flight attendant for a Part 121 air carrier
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. (possess proper working documents)
- Current passport or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and reenter the U.S. (multiple reentry status)
- Minimum height of 4'11"
- Vision correctable to 20/40
- Ability to read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language
- Dexterity in arms, hands, and fingers and be able to stand, sit, walk, bend, crouch, kneel, twist, and turn
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 75 pounds
- Part 121 Check Flight Attendant experience
- Flight Attendant Ground Instructor or experience in a teaching/training environment where the material is designed for adult (over 18 years old) participants
- EMB 170/175/190/195 experience
- Capable of working in a team-oriented setting
- Excellent communications skills
- Spanish-speaking ability a plus
- Weight proportion to height
- No visible tattoos, body art, tongue piercings or unusual piercings
- DOT-required pre-employment drug test administered by California Pacific Airlines
- TSA-required fingerprint-based Criminal History Records Check and a California Pacific Airlines background check.
To apply for the position, please send your cover letter and resumé here.